The Riviera XL Hydro is one of our mid sized spas in our spa range which is designed for both hydrotherapy as well as social purposes. The Riviera XL Hydro features seating for up to 8, including 1 corner seat that delivers back, neck and shoulder massage, 1 full body dual height massage recliner, 5 upright seats for back massage, along with a stepped entrance that can also be used as a cool off seat. With 2 x 3HP pumps, 3 kw heater, a total of 67 jets and a large foot well this spa has been designed to deliver the ultimate entertaining experience, whilst still delivering an awesome massage.
Measuring 2.3m x 2.4m x 920mm the Riviera XL Hydro is a 32 amp spa, meaning that it needs to be hard wired. Designed for a lower running cost, the Riviera XL Hydro includes 4 levels of insulation, sealed ABS base and custom fit ‘no gap’ cabinet along with a Spa Tech touchpad. Maintenance is easy with self cleaning, bearing-less ‘Aqua Stream’ jets, CD ozone and mixing chamber, 100 sq. ft. easy care filtration system and UV protected maintenance free cabinet. With the thickest shell on the market the Riviera XL Hydro includes the following free upgrades: LED perimeter lighting, stainless steel jet trims and liquid aromatherapy system.
Full body massage recliner with
Stepped area/cool off seat
Open design with room up to 8 people
ABOUT Riviera Hydro XL Spa
The Riviera Spa is a mid sized spa that seats 7-8 adults and includes the following:
Recliner: The ‘full body massage’ recliner is perfect if you are after a massage from head to toe! This recliner is dual length making it perfect for tall and short people, as you don’t float as you can hook your heels into our exclusive foothold.
Reverse moulded neck jet seat: The reverse moulded neck jet seat delivers a strong neck and shoulder massage that will relieve in your upper body, neck and shoulders. This model is popular for office workers who sit at a desk all day or trades people who do physical work that have neck or shoulder pain!
Bench seating: Designed to fit more people in the spa you also get a great massage with the fully adjustable ‘Aqua-sagge’ massage jets. This will suit people of all shapes and sizes and also known as a general purpose seat without restrictions.
Back massage seat: After a back massage? With fully adjustable jets this seat will deliver the perfect massage.
Steps/Cool off seat: Due to the high position of the steps in this spa they are perfect not only for small children to keep their heads above water but is also great for adults for when the spa water is getting too hot but don’t want to leave the spa.
Please Note: Acrylic lip height approx. 100mm. This is a guide only, size is subject to change.
|RIVIERA HYDRO XL SPEC SHEET|
|Dimensions||2.4m x 2.3m x 920mm|
|Weight when Full||2181kg|
Please Note: Sizes and specifications are subject to change. Information and images are to be used as a guide only.
Please contact Spa-Rite for more details.
The following colours are available:
Wondering what sets the XL Spa series apart from the rest? Find out below!
The Ultimate Spa Experience
A Better Massage
- Broad stream jets for a smoother, more enjoyable massage
- Every seat offers a different massage experience
- Jets targeted to specific muscle groups for maximum benefits and pleasure
- Neck therapy (most models) to relieve neck and shoulder tension
- Jets can be swapped around the spa to tailor your hydro massage experience
- Recliner lounges with up to 16 jets for a full body massage experience
Super Quiet for Total Relaxation
- Our insulation system and ‘no gap’ cabinet make our spas super quiet- so you can enjoy total relaxation
More room and more comfort
- Less wasted space around the edges of the spa means more internal room and greater comfort
- Bigger footwells so there’s plenty of room for everyone’s feet
- Ergonomic seating plus contoured recliner lounges that support your body and stop you floating
Create the Perfect Mood
- Our ‘Aqua FX’ underwater and water level lighting package, combined with soothing aromatherapy creates the perfect mood for the ultimate relaxation experience
The Thickest Shell on the Market
- 8-10mm thick fiberglass shell with American acrylic surface
- 6 layer laminated construction for strength and rigidity
- Oven cured for maximum strength
- Shell strength is necessary to support up to 3 tonnes of water and bathers plus the weight of the spa
Premium Bearingless Jets
- Our spa jets spin on a floating stainless steel shaft, so there are no bearings to fail
- Screw in and out- no clips to break
- Tough PVC and stainless steel construction for long life and resistance to chemicals
- Premium American acrylic surface
- Quality pumps, fittings and components throughout
- Stainless steel heater
- Heavy duty cover with marine grade vinyl
Super Tough Construction Throughout
- Reinforced footwell for maximum strength and rigidity
- Super strong triple reinforced frame is screwed to the top edge and footwell
- The frame also supports every seat
- Built tough- Oasis Spas are up to 50% heavier than other brands
Sealed ABS Base
- An ABS base seals the spa to keep out cold air and pests
- The ABS base also keeps the frame away from the ground
- This base allows us to help stop heat loss through the base
Power Saver Technology
Power Saver Filter Pump
- Only needs to run 4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day like many brands
- High flow
- Low power draw
Easy Care Technology
Automatic Digital Control System
- Handy touchpad control for pumps, bubbles, temperature and lighting
- Automatic heating and filtration- just set and forget
- Handy after-spa clean up cycle
- Adjustable filtration times to suit your level of spa use
CD Ozone and Mixing Chamber
- This clever system automatically kills germs and breaks down body oils for reduced chemical usage and crystal clear water
- Patented mixing chamber fully mixes the ozone gas with the spa water to maximize efficiency while protecting you and your spa
Easy Care Spa Jets
- Unlike most spa jets, our jets are self cleaning- so they don’t need maintenance and will never stop spinning
- Easy to remove- just screw them out
Easy Care Filtration
- Our huge 100 sq ft, dual cartridge filter system ensures your water stays clean and clear
- ‘Max Flow’ Valve maximizes filtration and water clarity
- Our dual pump filter technology boosts filtration by up to 6 times when you are using the spa
Easy Care Cabinet
- No maintenance cabinet cladding made from UV protected synthetic timber
- Unlike timber, our cladding doesn’t need constant sanding and oiling
- Just spray the cabinet with a hose if it’s dirty
Wondering what extras are available for your spa?
Please find list below. For more information please click on the link provided.
With every XL series Oasis Spa we will include:
|FREE LED WATER LEVEL LIGHTING
Helps create the perfect mood for socialising and relaxation.
|FREE STAINLESS STEEL JET TRIMS
Adds a real WOW Factor to your spa.
Value $395-$595 (depending on model)
|FREE LIQUID AROMATHERAPY SYSTEM
Use soothing scents to enhance you mood and relaxation. Value $195
|FREE EASY CARE CD OZONE SYSTEM
Keeps water clear while reducing chemical use.
BOOK A WET TEST
TRY THE SPA BEFORE YOU BUY