The Oasis Tuscany Spa is the ultimate for all your entertaining needs, with a bench-style seating plan and ‘hot tub’ inspired design, there is plenty of room for all your family and friends.
Having room for 7, this mid-sized spa offers back and leg massage, with a large footwell and esky. The Oasis Tuscany Spa features an upright bench seating style with the back support to use 2 seats as a recliner.
Available in 2 different series, the Oasis Tuscany Spa is available as both a social and a hydrotherapy spa. The Classic series is the perfect social spa for entertaining all your friends and family with 1 x 3HP pump, 2 kw heater and a total of 44 jets. For those wanting a powerful back massage but still looking for a social spa you can’t look past the Hydro series as it includes 2 x 3HP pumps, 3 kw heater and a total of 61 jets.
Measuring 2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm the Oasis Tuscany Spa is designed for a lower running cost with 4 levels of insulation, sealed ABS base and custom fit ‘no gap’ cabinet along with a Spa Tech touchpad. Maintenance is easy with self-cleaning, bearing-less ‘Aqua Stream’ jets, CD ozone and mixing chamber, 100 sq. ft. easy care filtration system and UV protected maintenance free cabinet.
Upright and ‘bench’ seating areas
Open design with room for 7
Power Saving Technology
Spa Tech Control System
ABOUT Oasis Tuscany Spa
The Tuscany Spa is a mid-sized spa that seats 7 adults and includes the following:
Bench seating: Designed to fit more people in the spa you also get a great massage with the fully adjustable ‘Aqua-sagge’ massage jets. This will suit people of all shapes and sizes and also known as a general purpose seat without restrictions.
Upright seat: After a back massage? With fully adjustable jets this seat will deliver the perfect massage.
|Oasis Tuscany Classic Specs|
|Dimensions||2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm|
|Weight when Full||1739kg|
|Oasis Tuscany Hydro Specs|
|Dimensions||2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm|
|Weight when Full||1739kg|
Please Note: Sizes and specifications are subject to change. Information and images are to be used as a guide only.
Please contact Spa-Rite for more details.
The following colours are available:
Cabinet & Hardcover Colours
Wondering what sets the Oasis Spas series apart from the rest? Find out below!
The Ultimate Spa Experience
A Better Massage
- Broad stream jets for a smoother, more enjoyable massage
- Every seat offers a different massage experience
- Jets targeted to specific muscle groups for maximum benefits and pleasure
- Neck therapy (most models) to relieve neck and shoulder tension
- Jets can be swapped around the spa to tailor your hydro massage experience
- Recliner lounges with up to 16 jets for a full body massage experience
Super Quiet for Total Relaxation
- Our insulation system and ‘no gap’ cabinet make our spas super quiet- so you can enjoy total relaxation
More room and more comfort
- Less wasted space around the edges of the spa means more internal room and greater comfort
- Bigger footwells so there’s plenty of room for everyone’s feet
- Ergonomic seating plus contoured recliner lounges that support your body and stop you floating
Super Strong American Acrylic
- 8-10mm thick fiberglass shell with American acrylic surface
- 6 layer laminated construction for strength and rigidity
- Oven cured for maximum strength
- Shell strength is necessary to support up to 3 tonnes of water and bathers plus the weight of the spa
Premium Bearingless Jets
- Our spa jets spin on a floating stainless steel shaft, so there are no bearings to fail
- Screw in and out- no clips to break
- Tough PVC and stainless steel construction for long life and resistance to chemicals
- Premium American acrylic surface
- Quality pumps, fittings, and components throughout
- Stainless steel heater
- Heavy-duty cover with marine-grade vinyl
Super Tough Construction Throughout
- Reinforced footwell for maximum strength and rigidity
- The super-strong triple reinforced frame is screwed to the top edge and footwell
- The frame also supports every seat
- Built tough- Oasis Spas are up to 50% heavier than other brands
Solid Fibreglass Base
- Solid wrap-around fibreglass base on the bottom of your spa adds massive strength to the spa overall
- Keeps pests and weather from damaging the frame and equipment
- Allows us to fit a multi-stage insulation system at ground level that saves you money
Power Saver Technology
Power Saver Filter Pump
- Only needs to run 4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day like many brands
- High flow
- Low power draw
Easy Care Technology
Automatic Digital Control System
- Handy touchpad control for pumps, bubbles, temperature and lighting
- Automatic heating and filtration- just set and forget
- Handy after-spa cleaning cycle
- Adjustable filtration times to suit your level of spa use
CD Ozone and Mixing Chamber
- This clever system automatically kills germs and breaks down body oils for reduced chemical usage and crystal clear water
- Patented mixing chamber fully mixes the ozone gas with the spa water to maximize efficiency while protecting you and your spa
Easy Care Spa Jets
- Unlike most spa jets, our jets are self-cleaning so they don’t need maintenance and will never stop spinning
- Easy to remove- just screw them out
Easy Care Filtration
- Our huge 100 sq ft, dual cartridge filter system ensures your water stays clean and clear
- ‘Max Flow’ Valve maximizes filtration and water clarity
- Our dual pump filter technology boosts filtration by up to 6 times when you are using the spa
Easy Care Cabinet
- No maintenance cabinet cladding made from UV protected synthetic timber
- Unlike timber, our cladding doesn’t need constant sanding and oiling
- Just spray the cabinet with a hose if it’s dirty
Wondering what extras are available for your spa?
Please find list below. For more information please click on the link provided.
With every Oasis Spa we will include:
|FREE WATER LEVEL LED LIGHTING|
Helps create the perfect mood for socialising and relaxation.
|FREE STAINLESS STEEL JET TRIMS|
Adds a real WOW Factor to your spa.
|FREE CASCADE OR ROMAN WATERFALLS|
Enjoy the ambience and relaxation of a waterfall feature in your spa.
|FREE EASY CARE CD OZONE SYSTEM|
Keeps water clear while reducing chemical use.
BOOK A WET TEST
TRY THE SPA BEFORE YOU BUY