The Pacific is a mid-sized spa that offers the perfect layout for both social and hydrotherapy purposes. With its roomy design, there is plenty of room for the whole family, whilst offering the ultimate hydrotherapy experience. The Pacific features seating for 6 including 1 recliner for a full body massage, 4 upright seats for a powerful back massage and 1 upright corner seat that specialises in neck, shoulder and back massage.
Available in 2 different series, the Pacific is available as either a full-on hydrotherapy spa or a social spa. If you are looking for a spa that is designed to fit more people yet still delivers a decent massage, the Classic series is ideal for you as it includes 1 x 3 HP pump, 2 kW heater and a total of 44 jets. For those looking for a spa that delivers a high-end level of massage then the Hydro series is the way to go as it includes 2 x 3 HP pumps, 3 kW heater and a total of 62 jets for targeted massage.
Measuring 2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm the Pacific spa is designed for a lower running cost with premium insulation, sealed ABS base and custom fit ‘no gap’ cabinet. Maintenance is easy with self-cleaning, bearing-less jets, CD ozone and mixing chamber, 100 sq. ft. easy care filtration system and UV protected maintenance free cabinet. The Pacific includes the following free upgrades: LED perimeter lighting, and stainless steel jet trims.
One dual height recliner which caters for full body massage
Corner seat for neck, shoulder and back massage
Suitable for families of different heights
Compact design with room for 6
ABOUT Oasis Pacific Spa
The Pacific Spa is a mid-sized spa that seats 6 adults and includes the following:
Back massage / Upright seat: After a back massage? With fully adjustable jets this seat will deliver the perfect massage.
Recliner: The ‘full body massage’ recliner is perfect if you are after a massage from head to toe! This recliner is dual length making it perfect for tall and short people, as you don’t float as you can hook your heels into our exclusive foothold.
Speciality – Reverse moulded neck jet seat: The reverse moulded neck jet seat delivers a strong neck and shoulder massage that will relieve in your upper body, neck and shoulders. This model is popular for office workers who sit at a desk all day or tradespeople who do physical work that have neck or shoulder pain!
|PACIFIC CLASSIC SPEC SHEET:|
|Dimensions||2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm|
|Weight when Full||1739kg|
|PACIFIC HYDRO SPEC SHEET:|
|Dimensions||2.18m x 2.18m x 920mm|
|Weight when Full||1739kg|
Please Note: Sizes and specifications are subject to change. Information and images are to be used as a guide only.
Please contact Spa-Rite for more details.
The following colours are available:
Cabinet & Hardcover Colours
Wondering what sets the Oasis Spas series apart from the rest? Find out below!
The Ultimate Spa Experience
A Better Massage
- Broad stream jets for a smoother, more enjoyable massage
- Every seat offers a different massage experience
- Jets targeted to specific muscle groups for maximum benefits and pleasure
- Neck therapy (most models) to relieve neck and shoulder tension
- Jets can be swapped around the spa to tailor your hydro massage experience
- Recliner lounges with up to 16 jets for a full body massage experience
Super Quiet for Total Relaxation
- Our insulation system and ‘no gap’ cabinet make our spas super quiet- so you can enjoy total relaxation
More room and more comfort
- Less wasted space around the edges of the spa means more internal room and greater comfort
- Bigger footwells so there’s plenty of room for everyone’s feet
- Ergonomic seating plus contoured recliner lounges that support your body and stop you floating
Super Strong American Acrylic
- 8-10mm thick fiberglass shell with American acrylic surface
- 6 layer laminated construction for strength and rigidity
- Oven cured for maximum strength
- Shell strength is necessary to support up to 3 tonnes of water and bathers plus the weight of the spa
Premium Bearingless Jets
- Our spa jets spin on a floating stainless steel shaft, so there are no bearings to fail
- Screw in and out- no clips to break
- Tough PVC and stainless steel construction for long life and resistance to chemicals
- Premium American acrylic surface
- Quality pumps, fittings, and components throughout
- Stainless steel heater
- Heavy-duty cover with marine-grade vinyl
Super Tough Construction Throughout
- Reinforced footwell for maximum strength and rigidity
- The super-strong triple reinforced frame is screwed to the top edge and footwell
- The frame also supports every seat
- Built tough- Oasis Spas are up to 50% heavier than other brands
Solid Fibreglass Base
- Solid wrap-around fibreglass base on the bottom of your spa adds massive strength to the spa overall
- Keeps pests and weather from damaging the frame and equipment
- Allows us to fit a multi-stage insulation system at ground level that saves you money
Power Saver Technology
Power Saver Filter Pump
- Only needs to run 4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day like many brands
- High flow
- Low power draw
Easy Care Technology
Automatic Digital Control System
- Handy touchpad control for pumps, bubbles, temperature and lighting
- Automatic heating and filtration- just set and forget
- Handy after-spa cleaning cycle
- Adjustable filtration times to suit your level of spa use
CD Ozone and Mixing Chamber
- This clever system automatically kills germs and breaks down body oils for reduced chemical usage and crystal clear water
- Patented mixing chamber fully mixes the ozone gas with the spa water to maximize efficiency while protecting you and your spa
Easy Care Spa Jets
- Unlike most spa jets, our jets are self-cleaning so they don’t need maintenance and will never stop spinning
- Easy to remove- just screw them out
Easy Care Filtration
- Our huge 100 sq ft, dual cartridge filter system ensures your water stays clean and clear
- ‘Max Flow’ Valve maximizes filtration and water clarity
- Our dual pump filter technology boosts filtration by up to 6 times when you are using the spa
Easy Care Cabinet
- No maintenance cabinet cladding made from UV protected synthetic timber
- Unlike timber, our cladding doesn’t need constant sanding and oiling
- Just spray the cabinet with a hose if it’s dirty
Wondering what extras are available for your spa?
Please find list below. For more information please click on the link provided.
With every Oasis Spa we will include:
|FREE WATER LEVEL LED LIGHTING
Helps create the perfect mood for socialising and relaxation.
|FREE STAINLESS STEEL JET TRIMS
Adds a real WOW Factor to your spa.
|FREE CASCADE OR ROMAN WATERFALLS
Enjoy the ambience and relaxation of a waterfall feature in your spa.
|FREE EASY CARE CD OZONE SYSTEM
Keeps water clear while reducing chemical use.
BOOK A WET TEST
TRY THE SPA BEFORE YOU BUY