The Oasis 5.9m Duo Hydro Swim Spa is the ultimate in luxury. Incorporating both a spa and a swim spa in one, but having separate controls, means that you can either use one at a time or both at once, without affecting the strength of your hydrotherapy massage. You can also set different temperatures in each zone, which is ideal for when you are exercising and would like the swim section to be a bit cooler.
4 seats in the spa, including 2 full body recliners and 2 back massage seats
3 upright massage seats in the swim section
The option of heating both zones to different temperatures
Two 3" Turbo Swim Jets
Large plunge/ swim/ aquarobics area
Power saving Technology
ABOUT Oasis 5.9m Duo Hydro Swim Spa
Upright Seat seat: After a back massage? With fully adjustable jets this seat will deliver the perfect massage.
Recliner: The ‘full body massage’ recliner is perfect if you are after a massage from head to toe!
|Oasis 5.9m Duo Hydro Swim Spa Specs|
|Dimensions||5.82m x 2.25m x 1.28m|
|Weight when Full||8.180kg|
|Power requirements||15 + 25AMPS|
|Hydrotherapy Jets||Spa: 36 Swim: 24|
|Seats||Spa: 4 Swim: 3|
Please Note: Sizes and specifications are subject to change. Information and images are to be used as a guide only.
Please contact Spa-Rite for more details.
The following colours are available:
Cabinet & Hardcover Colours
Wondering what makes the Oasis Swim Spa series such value for money? Find out below!
A Better Swim Spa Experience
3″ Turbo Swim Jets
- Swim spas work by combining flow and resistance. We use our exclusive, patented 3″ Turbo Swim jets for maximum water flow, with limited turbulence and use one 3HP pump for each swim jet. Having a pump for each swim jet ensures they create maximum resistance, and aren’t sharing the power between them
Positioned for Resistance
- We carefully position our swim jets for maximum resistance so there is no wasted water flow. With our swim spas, swimmers can swim hard and fast, using our optional swim pole system for added resistance
Two Ways to Swim
- A special stainless steel is fitted to our swim spas to allow a swim pole swimming system to be used as an alternative way of swimming. This option is perfect for training, children and weaker swimmers (swim pole and harness included with Platinum Swim Spas)
LED Lighting System
- With 14 different colour sequences, our water level and underwater lighting package creates the perfect mood for socializing and relaxation. Use the large plunge area for exercise and aerobic workouts
The Ultimate Massage
- Acupressure, deep tissue, pulse and swim jets target muscle groups in the shoulders, back, legs and feet for the perfect massage experience. Jets can be adjusted and moved around the spa seats to create different massage effects
American Acrylic Shells
- 8-10mm thick, 6 layer laminated construction for maximum strength and rigidity- necessary to support up to 10 tonnes of weight
Premium Bearing-less Jets
- Our spa jets spin on a stainless-steel shaft and has no bearings to fail
- No locking clips to break
- PVC and stainless steel construction for long life and resistance to chemicals
- Digital control system
- Stainless steel heater
- American ‘Lucite’ acrylic
- Quality fittings throughout
- Lockable hard cover
Super Tough Construction
- Super strong galvanized steel frame
- Designed to support the base, sides and every seat to ensure the shell does not flex
Power Saver Technology
- 8mm thick high density foam on the spa shell keeps heat inside the spa
- ‘No gap’ cabinet keeps cold air out and locks heat from the pumps inside the cabinet
- Insulated cladding plus multi layer insulation stops heat loss through the sides of the cabinet
- ABS base helps stop heat loss at ground level
- Lockable cover with high density foam insulation stops heat loss from above
Power Saver Filtration Pump
- Only runs 4 hours a day
- High flow
- Super reliable
Easy Care Technology
Easy Care CD Ozone System and Boost Chamber
- Automatically kills germs and breaks down body oils for crystal clear water and reduced chemical use
Easy Care Jets
- Self cleaning- there are no bearings to clog so they never stop spinning
- Easy to remove- just screw out
Easy Care Cabinet
- Made from UV protected synthetic timber
- No sanding or oiling required- ever!
- Just spray the cabinet with a hose if it gets dirty
Easy Care Filtration
- ‘Easy Care’ filter system for clean, crystal clear water
- Surface skimming action removes debris from the water surface automatically
Wondering what extras are available for your swim spa?
Please find list below. For more information please click on the link provided.
BOOK A WET TEST
TRY THE SPA BEFORE YOU BUY