The Hawaiian Platinum is the perfect mid-sized social spa that caters for a high level of massage. Designed to fit more people in the spa comfortably, the Hawaiian Platinum features 1 full body massage recliner along with 5 upright seats.
Available in 2 different series, the Hawaiian Platinum is available as more of a social model as well as a hydrotherapy spa. If looking for a spa with a more social element then the Classic series is the spa to look at. Including 1 x 3HP pump, 3 kW heater and a total of 42 jets, the Classic series has a seat to offer everyone with a medium level of massage.
The Hydro series, on the other hand, includes 2 x 3HP pumps, 6 kW heater and a total of 55 jets making it the ultimate spa for hydrotherapy purposes.
Measuring 2m x 2m x 820mm (740mm high available in Classic series only), The Hawaiian Platinum is designed for a lower running cost with 8 levels of insulation, solid fibreglass base, super-strong American acrylic shell, custom fit ‘no gap’ cabinet along with a power saver controller.
Maintenance is easy with self-cleaning, bearing-less jets, CD ozone and mixing chamber, 100 sq. ft. easy care filtration system and UV protected maintenance free cabinet. With premium components including the Spa Net spa controller and a variable output heater, the Hawaiian Platinum includes the following free upgrades: LED perimeter lighting and illuminated controls, backlit waterfall, stainless steel jet trims, and heat pump connections.
Compact spa with room for 6 adults
Full body massage recliner
ABOUT Hawaiian Platinum Spa
The Hawaiian Spa is a mid-sized spa that seats 6 adults and includes the following:
Recliner: The ‘full body massage’ recliner is perfect if you are after a massage from head to toe! Both recliners are different depths and structure making it perfect for couples of different heights.
Back massage seat: After a back massage? With fully adjustable jets this seat will deliver the perfect massage.
|HAWAIIAN CLASSIC PLATINUM SPEC SHEET|
|Dimensions||2.0m x 2.0m x 820mm|
|Weight when Full||1329kg|
|HAWAIIAN HYDRO PLATINUM SPEC SHEET|
|Dimensions||2.0m x 2.0m x 820mm|
|Weight when Full||1329kg|
Please Note: Sizes and specifications are subject to change. Information and images are to be used as a guide only.
Please contact Spa-Rite for more details.
The following colours are available:
Cabinet & Hardcover Colours
Wondering what advantages there are to a Platinum Spa series spa?
From a lower running cost to a wow factor for your backyard, there is something for everyone! Find out below.
The Ultimate Spa Experience
Hydrotherapy and your health
Thousands of years ago the Romans understood the therapeutic benefits offered by bathing in hot water- and how it relaxes the body and rejuvenates the mind.
They realized that heater water helped reduce aches and pains and that providing heat and blood flow to the body could also improve overall health and create a noticeable difference to mood and well being.
Modern spas now combine the proven benefits of hydrotherapy and the stimulation provided by hydro-massage- using targeted water jets to loosen muscles, stimulate blood flow and creating a feeling of wellness.
Oasis Spas lead the way in hydrotherapy and hydro-massage technology and also harness lighting, aromatherapy and music to create a complete relaxation experience that you’ll look forward to every day.
The Ultimate Relaxation Experience
More room and more comfort
- Less wasted space around the edges of the spa means more internal room and greater comfort
- Bigger footwells so there’s plenty of room for everyone’s feet
- Ergonomic seating plus contoured recliner lounges that support your body and stop you floating
Super Quiet for Total Relaxation
Our insulation system and ‘no gap’ cabinet make our spas super quiet- so you can enjoy total relaxation
Create the Perfect Mood
- Our ‘Aqua FX’ underwater and water level lighting package, combined with soothing aromatherapy creates the perfect mood for the ultimate relaxation experience
Full Body Massage Recliner
- Experience the pleasure of having up to 16 jets massage your entire body all at once- from your neck to your toes
Neck and Shoulder Therapy
- In this customized seat, jets are positioned to direct water flow downwards to relieve stiff neck and shoulder muscles
Foot Massage Therapy
- With more nerves and muscles in your foot than anywhere else there’s no doubt why everyone loves our foot massage jets
Accu-Pressure Back Massage
- A large number of accu-pressure jets are used in one seat to precisely target pressure points in the back and lower neck
Volcano Deep Tissue Massage
- A high powered, broad stream jets that kids love to play with and adults love for its ability to provide a powerful deep tissue massage
Hand Massage Therapy
- Featuring jets on the recliner armrests to massage your hands and wrists to enhance your massage experience
Super strong American Acrylic shell
- 8-10mm thick fibreglass shell with American acrylic surface
- 6 layer laminated construction for strength and rigidity
- Oven cured for maximum strength
- Shell strength is necessary to support up to 3 tonnes of water and bathers plus the weight of the spa
Premium Bearingless Jets
- Our spa jets spin on a floating stainless steel shaft, so there are no bearings to fail
- Screw-in and out- no clips to break
- Tough PVC and stainless steel construction for long life and resistance to chemicals
Solid Fibreglass Base
- Solid wrap-around fibreglass base on the bottom of your spa adds massive strength to the spa overall
- Keeps pests and weather from damaging the frame and equipment
- Allows us to fit a multi-stage insulation system at ground level that saves you money
Super Tough Construction Throughout
- Reinforced footwell for maximum strength and rigidity
- Super strong triple reinforced frame is screwed to the top edge and footwell
- The frame also supports every seat
- Built tough- Oasis Spas are up to 50% heavier than other brands
- Advanced Spa Net spa controller
- Premium American acrylic surface
- Variable output 3 kW or 6 kW heater for longer life and quicker heat up times
- Quality pumps, fittings and components throughout
- Heavy-duty lockable cover with a marine-grade vinyl outer layer
Power Saver Technology
TESTING PROVES YOU WILL SAVE OVER $3,000 WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE POWER SAVER TECHNOLOGY
Test Results- Here’s the Proof
We built 2 of the same 1,250 litre spas- the same model, but one was built using our power saver technology and insulation system and the other simulating the equipment and insulation in most other spas. Then we tested to see how much it would cost to maintain water temperature and filtration in each spa.
But you will actually Save more than this…
- Both spas we tested had our ‘no gap’ cabinet- in reality the other spa would have gaps in the cabinet and would have used even more power
- Our savings are based on your spa lasting 12 years. It should last a lot longer so your savings will be more
- If you’ve got a smart meter you’ll save up to 30% more by using ‘Power saver Mode’ and off-peak power for all heating and filtration
- Our Platinum Series Spas are gas and heat pump compatible. Fit either of these and save up to 75% on heating costs
- Eco Mode, Sleep Mode and other Power saver Technologies were not used during testing which would have reduced running costs even further.
Environment: 20 degrees ambient temperature. Water temperature: 37 degrees- spa set to maintain this temperature. Test Spa: 1,250 litres each (same spa model). All claims relating to savings on running cost are based on 28 cents per Kw and 3% yearly energy price increase. For the purpose of these calculations, the ‘life of your spa’ is 12 years. Testing done by ‘Waltek’- an internationally accredited testing laboratory.
Power Saver Controller
- Thermal tuning, power saver mode, eco mode and other exclusive Power saver Technologies reducing running costs
- The only controller that is heat pump compatible
- Got a Smart Meter? Save up to 30% using off-peak power and ‘Power Saver Mode’
- 50-100% quicker heating- so your pump turns off sooner and you save money
Heat Pump/Gas Heater Ready
- The technology, pump, plumbing and connections are in place so you can connect a heat pump anytime and save up to 75% on heating costs
- Exclusive integrated heat pump technology- control your heat pump with your spa touchpad
Power Saver Filter Pump
- Only needs to run 4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day like many brands
- High flow
- Low power draw
Easy Care Technology
- Your spa touchpad has a one touch after-spa clean up cycle that simplifies water maintenance
- Self-cleaning Teflon-coated heater element maintains heater efficiency
CD Ozone and Boost Chamber
- Kills germs and breaks down body oils for reduced chemical usage and crystal clear water
- Patented boost chamber maximizes ozone efficiency and protects you and your spa
Easy Care Spa Jets
- Our premium jets are self-cleaning – so they don’t need regular maintenance and won’t stop spinning
- Easy to remove- just screw them in and out
Easy Care Filtration
- Huge 100 sq ft dual cartridge filter system for cleaner water
- ‘Max Flow’ Valve maximizes filtration and water clarity
- Dual pump technology boosts filtration by up to 6 times when using your spa
Easy Care Cabinet
- Our cabinet cladding is made from UV protected synthetic timber
- No sanding or oiling required
- Just spray the cabinet with a hose if it’s dirty
Wondering what extras are available for your spa?
Please find list below. For more information please click on the link provided.
With every Platinum series Oasis Spa we will include:
|FREE WATERFALL, LED LIGHTING AND ILLUMINATED CONTROLS
Helps create the perfect mood for socialising and relaxation.
|FREE STAINLESS STEEL JET TRIMS
Adds a real WOW Factor to your spa.
|FREE PLATINUM INSULATION
Reduce your running costs with our premium insulation system.
|FREE EASY CARE CD OZONE SYSTEM
Keeps water clear while reducing chemical use.
BOOK A WET TEST
TRY THE SPA BEFORE YOU BUY